Using configuration properties
Configuration properties are individual values that you can set up on major system entities.
- Devices - Device configuration properties control the way that devices are monitored.
- Events - Event configuration properties control the rules that process events as they are received by the system.
- Networks - Network configuration properties control options that are used when you perform network discovery.
To customize the system when you add ZenPacks, you can add configuration properties and values to your ZenPacks.
- Configuration properties inheritance and override
- Configuration property types
- Viewing and overriding device properties
- Viewing and overriding event properties
- Viewing and overriding network properties